Wander Women St. Pete:
St. Pete, Florida
July 24-28, 2019
Eager to join us for the Wander Women: St. Pete Aerial Arts + Yoga retreat but already live in the area? We’d love to have you join us for this special local’s offer!
You probably already know how cool St. Pete is. But how often do you really get to enjoy it? Spend four days taking one-of-a-kind yoga classes and aerial workshops, playing tourist in your own town, and bonding with our incredible retreat group.
For more details on the retreat, please see our announcement post here.
Please note that these packages do not include accommodation, transportation, nor other meals not explicitly outlined. Free parking will be available at our host hotel The Avalon during workshop times and other downtown activities. In addition to the activities and meals outlined below, you will also receive access to a Google Drive with all retreat photos.
You can book days individually, or save $100 by booking the entire four days for $500.
Wednesday • July 24
• Private partner yoga class in Vinoy Park
• Welcome drink and rooftop dinner at The Canopy
Thursday • July 25
• Morning hammock class at Movement Sanctuary
• Wine tasting at Florida Orange Groves Winery
• Shell Key Shuttle beach day with picnic lunch from Nature’s Table
• Yoga at Green Bench with beer (while dinner is not included, we will be walking nearby for a group meal when everyone’s ready to leave the brewery!)
Friday • July 26
• Morning lyra class at Movement Sanctuary
• Snorkeling, dolphin spotting and beach hopping boat excursion with a picnic lunch from Nature’s Table
• A private SUP yoga class with the option to add-on a mangrove paddle tour (while dinner is not included, we will be sticking around to enjoy a dockside sunset meal as a group!)
Saturday • July 27
• Yoga poolside at The Hollander
• Enjoy our cabana rental at The Hollander pool, or enjoy free time to hit museums, beaches, or extra aerial classes
• Evening silks class at Movement Sanctuary
• Dinner at Hawkers
Sunday • July 28
• Museum admission + yoga at The Dali Museum
• Lunch at Karma Juice Bar
There are a limited number of these special discounted retreat spots available. Full payment is required upon booking. Please email email@example.com with any questions, or to sign up.