This was one of those weeks that was simultaneously crazy busy and super laid back. Laid back because I did not stray from more than a 20 mile radius from my house. Crazy busy in that I was:
- Finishing a major freelancing project (which involved looking at dreamy wedding photos, so I really can’t complain.)
- Starting to make headway on a major upgrade of my childhood bedroom
- Working out like a nutcase (I really owe you guys an update to this post)
- Making time to catch up with family and friends and my pup Tucker
- Trying to keep up with this lil ‘ol blog… advertising has been slow this month and I’m trying not to panic
- And playing travel agent for four different trips this summer. Yeah, yeah, woe is me, right? But Iceland is booked! I could not be more excited, though juggling the schedules of my mom, my sister and me in order to pick dates and book flights and hotels did drive me to the brink of tears on more than one occasion. I can’t wait for this trip, and to share it with you. Spoiler: I’m going diving! In Iceland!
So all that was pretty much to say that I feel kind of lame about this week’s Photo of the Week options. Pinnacle of my photographic career right here: flowers and puppies. Forgive me?
I brought my big camera downtown to photography the Micheal Jackson Cirque de Soleil, only to arrive and find out no cameras allowed. Lucky for me they didn’t search me for one- in fact, in a fairly humorous case of racial profiling, they only searched Asians for camera. Seriously. But anyway, bringing my camera wasn’t a total loss because I caught this beautiful light while walking down Lark Street.
Same story as above!
I brought my camera along while walking my pup Tucker around Albany’s big endless cemetery. I was thinking I would take some scenic photos of what is truly a beautiful place but in typical fashion I couldn’t stop taking pictures of my own dog. Sigh.
Hamming it up again. I love this pup.
This is actually my favorite photo except for that darn plant thing in Tucker’s face! Does that bother everyone else too?
Next week I promise to actually do something photo worthy. But for now, which one is your fave?